January 01, 2016

FINDING YOUR WAY HOME IS VICTORY (PART I)

 
 


(POST # I)
FINDING YOUR WAY HOME IS VICTORY
(PART I)


I believe one of the most important questions we ask God, (and He will answer - if you will ask Him,) is - Why God? Why am I going through this? Or - Why did this happen to me? Or - Why did I have to live through that horrible experience? It’s inevitable that we all go through bad things. Some things are not of our own doing. Some of us were born into a bad environment, or family. We didn’t choose our parents. It’s also inevitable that we all make bad decisions. Mistakes that we can't undo. No matter how hard we try we can’t. We can rack our brains out trying to figure out how. Or, try to understand what would have happened if we didn’t make the mistakes we did. How our lives might have been different. 


Finding victory in my life started in that very place for me. Asking God those very same questions, and God did answer me! But, I had to get to that place - and point in my life where I really wanted to hear what God had to say about it. Then what would I do when I did hear from God. I was tired, and emotionally exhausted. I was in anguish, I was in despair. I was in danger - literally - my life was in danger. I wanted to run, and hide for my safety. But, I didn’t know where - or - how to find safety. I felt guilty for so many bad things I did - the guilt felt horrible. A deep knot in the pit of my stomach. I wanted to turn back time - to change the things I did - the things I went through, or the things that were done to me that weren’t supposed to happen to me, that weren’t my fault. 


I WAS IN DESPAIR, AND I WAS DESPERATE!


I mean - what was the point of all this turmoil? What was the point of my life? Why was I created, and by WHOM? What was the purpose for my life? What was also most important was how do I find out? How do I change my life? The questions kept coming into my head like a spiraling tornado!


I was at the end of my ropes. I didn’t know where to get help, or who could help me. I felt like I was running out of time, and something had to be done - and fast.


I know you have felt this way before too - once - or, twice in your life - haven’t you? It’s not a good place to be. But, you know it's time to change. IT'S GOING TO TAKE A MIRACLE. Well! That's exactly what happened - A MIRACLE! God took me on a journey. He took me to a place I never thought I could get back too! God took me back in time.


Let me take you on the journey God took me on that changed my life. A journey back in time. Isn't that what you want. If you had a chance to have a do-over, wouldn't you take that chance?


Read Part II of "FINDING YOUR WAY HOME IS VICTORY" to find out about the journey God took me on, and how He taught me how to have victory in my life, and how to stay victorious. After all that is what you want - right? VICTORY! You can have victory in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment