October 31, 2017

THE ULTIMATE CONQUEST



THE ULTIMATE CONQUEST

THE CONQUEST


Can you imaging, wanting to be so close to God, that you don't care about anything else? Can you imagine, you wanting to see His face, and making it your number one priority? You can't sleep without wanting to be with Him! You wake up, and the first thing you think about is wanting to be with the Lord! 

.Did you think it was even possible that you could want something so bad, that you can't wait for that day when you WILL see the Lord Face forever? YES! Every day! The conquest is there. The Conquest is there for you, and He feels the same way about you. His hunger is there as He awaits for you. "The Ultimate Conquest" when your presence meets with His. He waits, and waits for you to complete "The Ultimate Conquest." YES - YOU!

PSALMS 27:4
One thing have I (or you) desired of the LORD, that will I (or you) seek after; that I (or you) may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

PSALMS 42:1
As the hart panteth after the waters brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

PSALM 27:8
When thou sadist, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD will I seek.

THE PAINFUL SACRIFICE


Jesus did not just suffer the excruciating pain from the crucifixion, and the agony of all the sin in the world! Jesus was also experiencing the painful separation from God His father. He said "I thirst" Physical thirst I'm sure. But, also spiritual thirst too! Not wanting to be separated from His creator - His father; at the cost of being obedient to Him - for that painful sacrifice of Himself being crucified on the cross for all mankind, so they too could be reunited with their God, their creator, the Lord. As He still suffers today, while He awaits for you. His suffering didn't end at the cross. He still suffers in agony - praying in agony, waiting for you.

JOHN 19:28-34
28) After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
34) But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
HIS HEART WAS BROKEN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.

HIS DEEPEST HUNGER - HE AWAITS

His deepest hunger is for that very day when man will hunger to be with Him. He waits, and waits - till he can wait no more. So, He will do what ever it takes. God already sent His son. But still, that was not good enough. He will pour out His Holy Spirit on the land, to get people to take notice of Him. They will see Him - They will know it is God, and they will hunger after Him. But, some won't.

AMOS 8:11
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
 
"FILL MY CUP"


He awaits to accomplish His perfect will, to be with you - His deepest hunger - for you to hunger His presence the way He hungers your presence. To experience such hunger can only be born through Him, and to fulfill that hunger can only be filled by Him.

PSALMS 63:1+2
1) O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2) To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

"FILL MY CUP LORD, I LIFT IT UP,
LORD!
COME AND QUENCH THIS THIRSTING OF MY SOUL;
BREAD OF HEAVEN,
FEED ME TILL I WANT NO MORE
FILL MY CUP, FILL IT UP AND MAKE ME WHHOLE"
BY: RICHARD BLANCHARD

HIS INTENDED PRESENCE

PSALMS 42:2
My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 

Everyday, every waking moment He awaits your thirst. For you to reach out to Him, and cry ABA FATHER! 

HE IS ALMIGHTY - HE IS AWESOME

The perfect place to be. As he holds on tight to those who follow Him, and seek His Face. Under His Wings - is refuge, joy, strength, and victory.

PSALMS 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

PSALMS 63:7
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

PSALMS 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.

THE ULTIMATE REWARD

There is no greater thirst than that of the human spirit hungering to be re-united with his creator. That spiritual connection that will go un-tapped unless you take His hand that is reaching out to you. Your spirit, and His Spirit just awaits to be re-connected once again as it was always created to be.

JOHN 6:35
35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

JOHN 7:37-38
37) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying if any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38) He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow river of living water.

REVELATION 21:6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.


TOTAL SURRENDER


To surrender is a breath of fresh air. Just breath, and say the name of Jesus. He will do the rest. He feels your pain - He knows your sorrow - And only He knows how to heal you. He is capable, and all powerful. TRUST HIM!

MATTHEW 11:28-30

28) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29) Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

PSALMS 9:10

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.


PRAYER OF SALVATION

If you don't know as your Lord, and Savior, receive Him now! Just ask Him into your heart. Ask Him to forgive you of your sins - (your wrong doings.)

ROMANS 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment